Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Change in Thought Process from last post till today

In my last post on October 31st 07, you must have visualised me in a very depressive, tired,Lost etc kind of moods.

From that time till today, I am happy to announce the Drastic changes in my thinking process. Till then, though I believed that Krishna is the Ultimate Truth, I never dared to surrender myself completely to him and the resultant was the post on that day.

But HE is very very kind.. He showed ray of light in which I got a LOUD message saying
"UNTILL YOU DONT SURRENDER YOURSELF COMPLETELY, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP U COME TO ME. AS A CHILD RELAXES IN HIS MOTHER'S LAP FEARLESSLY,THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HIS PROTECTION IS TAKEN CHARGE BY HIS MOTHER AND SHE SEES THAT HER CHILD GETS THE MAXIMUM RELAXATION WITHOUT A SINGLE MOMENT'S HARM OR DISTURBANCE.
lORD SAYS, COME TO ME AND FORGET YOURSELF, FORGET YOUR WORRIES, FORGET YOUR PAINS, FORGET YOUR STRUGGLES, I WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM. IT BECOMES MY WORRIES,MY PAINS,MY STRUGGLES.

JUST TRUST ME AND MOVE AHEAD WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THE FRUITS OF YOUR ACTIONS, BECAUSE ALL THE ACTIONS DONE BY YOU WILL BE ACTUALLY ORDERED BY ME THROUGH YOU IF YOU ARE MY CHOSEN DEVOTEE. AND THE FRUITS WILL ALSO BE MY RESPONSIBILITY, YOU NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT THEM. I AM WAITING FOR MY SWEET DEVOTEES TO COME TO ME."

This message as it went into me...I suddenly started seeing the world in a totally different perspective. I no longer blame anybody for their deeds, I always see HIM in each human being. I hear him talking through his devotees and constantly sending reminders to me whenever I get depressed.

He is everywhere, He is BEAUTIFUL,KIND,LOVABLE AND MERCIFUL..

No comments:

How to make Life simpler

  • Do not wait for opportunity to knock your door , Search, Hunt and when you see a ray of hope of getting it Grab it.:))
  • Do Not Forget The Supreme in good times.
  • When somebody ignites your anger, take a long breath, and exhale slowly . and just be quiet for a moment to allow yourself to prepare for the right answer without hurting the other person's ego.
  • Do not aspire for happiness if your acts cannot give a single second's happiness to any living being on Earth.
  • Be a good listener
  • Do not ever allow your heart rule your mind when in Power
  • smile and live simple

Important


All the posts will be moderated. No obscene or indecent posts will be accepted.