Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Ever Echoing Question: Am I Doing The Right Thing?

Each day passes off peacefully sometimes and sometimes in depression. At the end of the day when I say goodnight to myself, I just flash back my whole day activities and compare how they are different from the previous day.

And to my surprise, its not at all much different. I wasn't too happy with yesterday's activities and had expected at least some kind of nectar today. But today too same way the day ended..dull and inactive, non productive.

The only one thing I am noticing as each day passes is I have become more closer to the Life's reality that every one is mortal and become aware that the very next moment can be my last moment of life.

That makes me shiver, not because I am going to die or going to part away with my beloved family, but because of the fact that "What did I gain all these years of life?"

Absolutely nothing!!Shame. I haven't gained anything of which I can be proud of.
The very thought makes my mind run hither and thither to find out what can be done This present moment to make it valuable.

Financially, materialistically I am not able to do anything.
Spiritually I am going deeper in realizing my existence and connection of my soul with Krishna (The Ultimate Truth). This is the only asset I am able to collect at the end of the day.

But Krishna never told, do not do your karma in human form which you have to do.
I really do not know what to do and how to do. This present puts a big question mark and I look at it blankly without any efforts to remove it and fill it with a meaningful purpose. I am confused. Can anybody help me. I need counselling.

What is the purpose of my life? What am I supposed to do today and tomorrow. I am blank headed , please fill it with colours.

No comments:

How to make Life simpler

  • Do not wait for opportunity to knock your door , Search, Hunt and when you see a ray of hope of getting it Grab it.:))
  • Do Not Forget The Supreme in good times.
  • When somebody ignites your anger, take a long breath, and exhale slowly . and just be quiet for a moment to allow yourself to prepare for the right answer without hurting the other person's ego.
  • Do not aspire for happiness if your acts cannot give a single second's happiness to any living being on Earth.
  • Be a good listener
  • Do not ever allow your heart rule your mind when in Power
  • smile and live simple

Important


All the posts will be moderated. No obscene or indecent posts will be accepted.